Our Congregation has been established in Rome since 1868.
It was first of all by the foundation of a military circle, the Cercle Saint-Michel, for the potifical zouaves (these young Catholic people who came from all over Europe to defend the Pope during the war of unification of the ‘Italy).
At the end of the 19th century, the current General House was acquired to create a community of ecclesiastical scholastics (young religious in formation with a view to priestly ordination). In the 1960s, the scholasticate was transferred to France to Murs-Erigné (49) then in 2013 to Paris.
The community of the General House is made up of religious detached from their entities of origin for the service of the General Curia or sent on a mission of study by their provincial superior.
Click on the image below to view it in full.
The General Curia at the service of the unity of the Congregation
and in support of the works of the Religious of Saint-Vincent-de-Paul